Blue, pink and gold

2015/09/10


Still sea, but I have so many beautiful photos and memories of it. :-) I took this photo in Izola (Slovenia) during the sunset while we were preparing to leave but many are bathed in the sea. I really love this place and spirit, with the unique colors I am sticking completely. I built the whole layout around these beautiful colors: blue, pink and gold, what is maybe a bit extraordinary color combo.


The site preparation began with all the matching colors things gathered together  from my stock, then took out those elements that fit the theme. Then I began to piece together the whole layout and slowly evolved. There are many decorative parts were used: gold bow Maggie Holmes, Heidi swap frame and puffy sticker, Pink Paislee die cuts, Washi Tape. On the two side I used polka dots stencil with Pentart gold glitter paste and Pentart pink Mist, the arrow above is a Tattoo. :-)

Magyarul itt olvashatsz az oldalról.






Post a Comment