Hello sunshine - mixed media

2015/10/15

I have problem with mixed media as I am still searching my own style. I really like lots of layers, mixing all kinds of stencils and medias on canvas, but for me it just does not go. I am more attracted to the clean style. I keep trying, sometimes I get stuck, but I want to find my own style. This canvas is also a result of such experiment.
The base is a 24 cm x 18 cm canvas. First of all I painted the canvas with Gesso, after that I sprinkled with Pentart media ink. First I used the jade color, then magenta and then continued with the color named hollyhock. I made everything carefully, make it sure that the green and pink shades are not flowing together. I used two of my favourite stencil: hearts and tiny dots. I stamped few phrases with Maggie Holmes roller stamp, Lora Bailora stamp and two flowers from Scrapfellow. After all I just added the Dear Lizzy golden sticker as the title, a fabric heart and enamel dots.

###

Magyarul ide kattintva, a ScrapBolt blogon olvashatod a posztot.

And some more photos from closer:





Post a Comment