Happy Day - The Cut Shoppe

2016/07/22

Hi Girls! I am back with a new layout created with The Cut Shoppe cut file. This time a chose a photo of my fiancé and me. It was taken on a wedding party few weeks ago. I really like this photo of us and what is more all my favorite colors appear on the picture. I wanted to make a pretty, youthful and fresh scrapbook layout. 


First I cut the Hello Hearts from watercolor paper with Silhouette Cameo, then I created a watercolor effect on the hearts with yellow Distress Ink. 


After this it was time for embellishing. And I will be honest with you Guys, I was struggling a lot with this page. I don't know why but it was quite hard to but together. However the beautiful Crate Paper Bloom and Hello Love goodies helped me a lot. Check the details on the close-ups:



For journaling I chose the lyrics of Sigma ft. Ella Henderson - Glitterball. This is one of my favorite song nowadays and I felt these sentences fit to my photo and feelings.


I hope you like my page. The Hello Hearts cut file is super awesome and suitable for many themes, you must try it. That was it today, see you next time!


Köszönöm, hogy benéztél!
Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

Post a Comment