Ready for December 2016

2016/12/06

Hi Girls! I want to share lots of photos with you today. I am slovly getting ready for Christmas, therefore I created few pillow boxes with the November 2016 Hip Kits. I love the fresh colors, but even more that with the gorgeous elements you can give the magical christmas spirit to my projects.


I cut pillow boxes with Silhouette Cameo and then I embellished them with Hip Kit Club – ‘Tis the Season – Ephemera and Crate Paper – Snow & Cocoa – Ephemera pieces. You can even add monogram from one of the gorgeous alpha stickers from November 2016 Kits.


November 2016 Embellishment Kit includes the fun HKC Exclusive – ‘Tis the Season – Word Stickers what is perfect to add winter wishes to your wrapping. For this box I used HKC exclusive tag FREE cut file what you can download from our website.


After last year also this December I setted up a corner in my craft room for December Album and for other Christmas projects. It was a huge fun to create and set up everything. It really cheered me up and made me listen Christmas songs.🙂 Check out all the photos:
  


  



  
That was it for today! I hope I could inspire to use your November 2016 Hip Kits.
Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra


Post a Comment