Hello Fantastic 2017 - Hip Kit Club

2017/01/14

Hi Girls! Today I am sharing a fun purple page made with December 2016 Hip Kits. I don't know what happened with me, but it looks like purple is the new pink. :) For the base I used American Crafts – Lilac Cardstock from the December 2016 Cardstock Kit.


December Kits contain so many different word and alpha thickers, it was fun to mix them. I specially like the My Minds Eye – Yes Please – Gold Mirrored Acrylic Stickers from the Embellishment Kit.



On my page I used lots of Pink Paislee – Take Me Away – Ephemera. It contains many purple elements and other shapes what fit my theme. I also love the combination of purple and gold. What about you? 


You can find lots of pretty exclusive embellishment on my project as well. The black flowers were fussy cut from the floral HKC Exclusive Papers. Check out the amazing HKC Exclusive Acrylic Stars, Wood Veneer Arrows and Phrases are from the Project Life Kit.


I hope I could inspire you to use more purple on your future projects!
Thanks for stopping! 
Flóra


1 comment

  1. Wow! Amazing layout! The colors are so lovely... <3

    ReplyDelete