Together - Hip Kit Club

2017/01/09

Hi Girls! I am sharing a new 12x12 scarpbook layout made with the pretty December 2016 Hip KitsI mainly used the Main Kit and no cut file, so it's easy to scraplift if you like it. ;-) 

For the background I chose Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Bloom – Blossom Paper and even fussy cut some of the crosses and adhered them with foam tape to give extra dimension.
I used a 4x6 photo as a focus and simply embellished around. On the rigth I placed my big title along with journaling. For the title I used Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life – Phrase Thickers and Crate Paper, Inc. – Heart Day – Charming Thickers from the Main Kit as well. 



On the left, under the photo I layered many die cuts from the Pink Paislee Take Me Away – Ephemera pack. I only use some tiny embellishments from December Project Life Kit like Heidi Swapp Number Stickers, HKC Exclusive Cut Apart Sheet and Pink Paislee – Take Me Away – Epoxy Paper Clips.


Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

1 comment