Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams cards - Crate Paper

2017/02/21

Hi there! I am very excited to share with you my first project made for the Crate Paper blog as a Design Team member. Today I want to show two pretty cards made with the wonderful Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection. I love the beautiful spring colors of the papers and the pretty butterflies and flowers in many types of embellishment packs.


For the first card I used a prize ribbon die cut from the Ephemera pack. In the collection you can find a matching paper called  First Place  which contains many prize ribbons. They are perfect to fussy cut so I completed my card with one. I chose for my title XO, so this card can be used for any occasion. For this I used Chasing Dreams Dreamer Foam Thickers because I am a big fan of glitters. I also add a cute chipboard bird and a shine Rhinestone heart. Love all the tiny decorations of Chasing Dreams.



In the center of the second card is a magnificent Fringe Butterfly. I am so happy that Crate Paper included them in this new line. I think this is my favourite from the whole collection so far. Behind the butterfly I created a patchwork style background from different patterned papers and die cuts. I added few Phrases Stickers as well. I  chose them consciously because this card was made for one of my friends.




Supplies:
I can’t wait to create more with all of these beauties from Crate Paper Chasing Dream collection. Thanks for stopping by today!
Flóra

Post a Comment