Love and Dream - Hip Kit Club

2017/05/18

Hi Girls! Last week's theme was to scraplift a Hip Kit layout. I chose Missy Whidden's wonderful page as an inspiration. I mainly used the lovely April 2017 Main and Embellishmetn Kits among with this unique March cut file designed by Kim Watson. 

Clouds and unicorn scrapbook layout made with April 2017 Hip Kit Club Kits by @floramfarkas

For the background I used a light pink cradstock from Cardstock Kit. I created two clusters diagonally. I added many different elements there, like Crate Paper, Inc. fussy cut flowers and buttons, Pink Paislee Paige Taylor Evans Oh My Hearts Chipboards. 


The gorgeous golden Pinkfresh Studio Mirror stickers and the Fringe Butterfly are from previous kits, but I couldn't resist to add them to my page, as they fit perfectly. 





Supplies:


I hope you like my new scrapbook layout! Thank you stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! 

1 comment

  1. This page is gorgeous. Love the digital cut file clouds!

    ReplyDelete