Hello Joy Thickers layout - Hip Kit Club

2017/06/17

Hi there! I have a new layout made with the May 2017 Hip Kits. I focus on Hello Joy Thickers on my layout, I used them as titles. I chose a neutral Pinkfresh Studio paper for background, so the white titles can pop out. I embellish every word with Dear Lizzy – Lovely Day – Puffy Stickers from May 2017 Main Kit.



Between the empty space I scattered Echo Park – Summer Dreams – Enamel Dots, Hip Kit Club Exclusive Ephemera flowers from May 2017 Main Kit as well and Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams – Buttons and Chipboards from May 2017 Embellishment Kit. On the right side of the page I adhered a wild strip of Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams – My Darling Paper from May 2017 Paper Kit.






I hope you like my new page! Thanks for stopping by! Flóra

1 comment

  1. Lovely layout, and such sweet embellishments (beautiful photo too)!

    ReplyDelete