Tropical Scrapbook Layout - Hip Kit Club

2017/08/03

Hi Girls! Today I am sharing a new layout created with July 2017 Hip Kit and June Exclusive Cut File. I really love the tropical theme of the kit so I decided to document a holiday memory. I used HKC Exclusive Summer Bliss – Lillie Paper – by Irit Landgraf and Amy Tangerine – On a Whim – Tropical Paradise Paper. I cut out the huge hibiscus cut file from white cardstock. I decorated the page with Amy Tangerine On a Whim Ephemera and Dear Lizzy – Lovely Day – Color Me Pretty Paper flowers from July 2017 Main Kit.


From July 2017 Embellsihment Kit I added HKC Exclusive Blue Alphabet Puffy Stickers, HKC Exclusive Summer Bliss Chipboard Stickers and HKC Exclusive Summer Bliss Puffy Shape Stickers.



In the end I added Echo Park – Summer Dreams – Enamel Shapes and Amy Tangerine On a Whim – Stickers from July 2017 Project Life Kit.


I hope you like my new page! Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

1 comment

  1. Beautifully done. LOVE the bright colours and the white cuts - BEAUTIFUL page :-)

    ReplyDelete